Branding is the best way to let potential customer know what your business is all about, what your business represents and what makes your business different (and better) than that of your direct competitors!
5 Important Things to Remember About Branding
1. Your brand should be unique.
2. Your brand should convince your target market to do business with you.
3. Your brand should cause your target market to form an emotional connection with your company.
4. Your brand should help your target market trust you (hint: people do business with people they trust).
5. Your brand should deliver consistency. Four Important Tips About Branding 1. Become an expert at something related to your business. For example if you sell nutrition products, become an expert at how to stay healthy and specialize even deeper. For example become an expert on how to stay healthy after 50.
2. Establish a website or blog using your full name. This is in addition to your business website or blog.
3. Focus on becoming a good source of information. Consider signing up for a free HARO (Help a Reporter Out) account. You will receive emails which lists what news media outlets are looking for experts to speak with. Sign up by clicking here.
4. Network, network, network BUT only network with like-minded people, people in your industry and people who can help you get where you are trying to go! Strive to share more helpful information than to sell. The return on this investment in time will be monumental!
Carmin Wharton is a business coach to women and a life coach to women who are stuck and can’t move forward to create the dream life, career or business they deserve. She helps women change their lives one goal at the time!
Copyright Carmin Wharton 2017