I'm Carmin Wharton and my purpose, passion and calling is to empower, motivate and inspire women to admit what they really want, believe they can have what they really want and then to take action steps to make their desire a reality.
I know what it’s like to have a really big dream but to not have enough self-confidence to take action to bring those dreams to life.
I also know what it's like to be stuck smack dab in the middle of fear. I have wrestled with the fears that most women of any age find ourselves wrestling with - fear that I'm not good enough, pretty enough, smart enough ... Enough already! Every thing that you need to create the life and business of your dreams is already inside of you. You just may need someone like me to help bring it out!
Know what else? For years, I floundered working at jobs that I didn’t love or if I did love the job, the pay was lousy. Now I wake up eager to start my day because I am walking and working in my purpose.
I believe it’s never too late to begin – whatever that might mean for you.
Why I Am the Coach Who Can
I am the best Life Coach for you because:
- I am a sassy, vibrant woman who is enjoying mid-life and who has reinvented herself several times.
- I have struggled with and overcome self-doubt, fear and procrastination and achieved huge goals in spite of obstacles. I can help you do the same!
- I am courageous and a believer in setting BIG goals which scare you! After losing one home through foreclosure and living in apartments for a number of years, I relocated to Atlanta, Georgia and I am now sharing my 3,000 square foot dream home with my Black Lab/Pit Bull mix, Dora.
- I am the mother of 2 adults and I understand the challenges an empty nest presents. I also have a gorgeous 17-year old granddaughter!
- I returned to college when my children were preteens and earned my Bachelor's Degree in Sociology in my late 30s and my Master's Degree in Education in my mid-40s while working a demanding full-time job! I earned my Personal Coach Certification through the CaPP Institute.
- I worked for years in higher education as a Student Counselor and Academic Advisor and through this work, I developed an extremely strong intuitive sense about how to help people become the best version of themselves.
- I have overcome financial crisis' such as bankruptcy, foreclosure and car repossession.
- I have survived more than one painful divorce and am thriving and happily dating again.
- I accomplished a long-held dream of self-publishing a book for women on how to spot the wrong man and how to view failed relationships as gifts. The title of the book is Lessons Learned: While Looking for Love in All the Wrong Faces. It's widely available everywhere (Amazon, Books a Million, Barnes and Noble).
I am the best Business Coach for you because:
- I have owned several successful businesses that I started with little or no money so I know how to use sweat equity to launch a business and can teach you to do the same.
- I am extremely technologically savvy and taught myself how to use technology to grow my home-based, online business and can help you with tasks such as building a website. I stay abreast of the latest technology for the solopreneur.
- I can help you address mindset issues which might be holding you back from making money in your business.
- I possess a Graduate Certification in Digital Marketing and can show you how to effectively market your business using social media and other marketing tools.
- I help you step out of overwhelm and into inspired action. It’s time to get unstuck and shift from surviving to thriving.
- I am a goal-achieving ninja and I can help you create a vision for your business, goals to help you achieve that vision, and a strategic plan to achieve your goals.
- I tap into the heartbeat of your business, YOU. No more hiding, playing small. Embrace it, show up and be visible.
- I teach you how to package and deliver real value to your audience so that they find your offers irresistible.
- I will help you get back to why you started your business in the first place. Freedom, flexibility and financial abundance. And Fun!