What is Business Coaching?
Business coaching is a trusted relationship between a business coach and a client. The coach’s role is to coach business owners through guidance, support, accountability and encouragement. Business coaching is a process used to take a business from where it is now to where the business owner wants it to be. A business coach will assist and guide the business owner in growing their business by helping them clarify the vision of their business and how it fits in with their personal goals.
Does coaching work? Yes. Good coaches provide a truly important service. They tell you the truth when no one else will.” Jack Welch, Former CEO of General Electric
Why You Might Need a Business Coach
1. Accountability is one of the greatest strengths of Business Coaching. It is really hard to be objective about your own business. So often, we as business owners, are so closely tied to the way we’ve been doing things (which usually aren’t working) that a new set of eyes on your business will go a long way in advancing your business.
2. Focus. Business Coaching will keep you focused on the end result (achieving a goal) and remind you why it is important.
3. Guidance. A business coach will challenge your thinking, goals and willingness to grow. As somebody who has “been there, done that,” a coach also acts as a role model because of the experience that he or she shares. Your business coach isn’t there to always provide you with the answer. They are there to ask you questions and help you discover how to create the solution for yourself.
4. Support and Encouragement. A business coach serves as a partner who will encourage your toward making progress in achieving your goals and will remind you to celebrate your successes!
5. Enlightenment. As a business owner, you will encounter blind spots – things you don’t see coming or didn’t even know existed. Business Coaching will help you see the blind spots in your business. They will be able to use their experience, both personal and from the other clients they work with, to help you avoid a lot of mistakes.
“Who exactly seeks out a coach? Winners who want more out of life.” ― Chicago Tribune
Creating a profitable business around who you are and what you enjoy doing is a truly gratifying achievement. It is also something that only a small percentage of people ever get to experience. I want to help you become a member of that elite group.
These three Business Coaching options are very specific so that we can accurately identify your challenge and find the perfect solution for you.
You already know what you want.
You have a great idea for creating a business around your passion and getting paid for doing what you love to do. However, you don’t need to discover what makes you come alive because you have already done that. You are excited to make this new venture a reality, but you still need a clearly defined blueprint for success. Together, we can turn your business idea into a successful reality!
You still need to discover your passion.
You have a burning desire to be an entrepreneur and you are a good self-starter. Furthermore, you are also ready and willing to do whatever it takes to finally be able to live on your own terms. But before you jump in with both feet, you could use some help identifying your passion or niche, and making sure that it can be monetized. So, together, we’ll work on discovering your unique marketable passion!
You need some direction.
You love the idea of making a living doing something that you truly enjoy, but the whole concept seems a little obscure and you are not sure where to start. To add to the confusion, there are so many great sounding possibilities that it is really difficult to decide. What you really need is someone to help you sort things out and answer the question: Can I really build a business around my passion?
I offer two (2) types of One-on-One Coaching (click links below to learn more):
How It Works
*Time is our most valuable asset, therefore, I don’t want to waste your time or my time. To make sure that I can help you and that I am the best coach for you, if you are interested in the One-on-One Ongoing plan, the first step I want you to take is to click the green “Get Started Now” button below. When you click that button, you will be taken to my One-on-One Coaching Application. Once I receive your application, I will carefully review it and within 24 business hours (not including weekends or holidays), I will reply to you via email. If I believe I can help you, I will send you a link to my calendar so that you can schedule a complimentary 30 minute discovery session with me. If I do not believe I can help you, I will notify you of that as well.
PLEASE NOTE: Completing the One-on-One Coaching Application is not a requirement for a One-and-Done Coaching Session.