What is Business Coaching?
Business coaching is a trusted relationship between a business coach and a client. The coach’s role is to coach business owners through guidance, support, accountability and encouragement. Business coaching is a process used to take a business from where it is now to where the business owner wants it to be. A business coach will assist and guide the business owner in growing their business by helping them clarify the vision of their business and how it fits in with their personal goals.
Why You Might Need a Business Coach
1. Accountability is one of the greatest strengths of Business Coaching. It is really hard to be objective about your own business. So often, we as business owners, are so closely tied to the way we've been doing things (which usually aren't working) that a new set of eyes on your business will go a long way in advancing your business.
2. Focus. Business Coaching will keep you focused on the end result (achieving a goal) and remind you why it is important.
3. Guidance. A business coach will challenge your thinking, goals and willingness to grow. As somebody who has “been there, done that,” a coach also acts as a role model because of the experience that he or she shares. Your business coach isn’t there to always provide you with the answer. They are there to ask you questions and help you discover how to create the solution for yourself.
4. Support and Encouragement. A business coach serves as a partner who will encourage your toward making progress in achieving your goals and will remind you to celebrate your successes!
5. Enlightenment. As a business owner, you will encounter blind spots - things you don't see coming or didn't even know existed. Business Coaching will help you see the blind spots in your business. They will be able to use their experience, both personal and from the other clients they work with, to help you avoid a lot of mistakes.
Creating a profitable business around who you are and what you enjoy doing is a truly gratifying achievement. It is also something that only a small percentage of people ever get to experience. I want to help you become a member of that elite group.
Which are you?
You already know what you want.
You have a great idea for creating a business around your passion and getting paid for doing what you love to do. However, you don’t need to discover what makes you come alive because you have already done that. You are excited to make this new venture a reality, but you still need a clearly defined blueprint for success. Together, we can turn your business idea into a successful reality! You can get some business start up guidance here.
You have a business but you aren't making any money.
You are an entrepreneur and you are a good self-starter. Furthermore, you are also ready and willing to do whatever it takes to finally be able to live on your own terms. But for some reason, you are still the best kept secret in your industry and you market very little or not at all because you're not sure how to market your business.
You need some direction.
You love the idea of making a living doing something that you truly enjoy, but the whole concept seems a little obscure and you are not sure where to start. To add to the confusion, there are so many great sounding possibilities that it is really difficult to decide. What you really need is someone to help you sort things out and answer the question: Can I really build a business around my passion?
Business Coaching Packages
Make It Happen NOW!
This program can be purchased for 3 or 6 months. You must complete an application for this program and if I think we are a good fit for each other, we’ll get started! This program is designed for the business owner who (some are all may apply to you):
Has started her business but is having trouble deciding on a niche market.
Hasn’t started her business but knows what business she wants to start but needs direction in actually starting the business.
Is not attracting customers.
Does not understand how to market on social media or which social media platforms to market on.
Knows what she needs to do to move the business forward but needs an accountability partner and someone to push, motivate and empower her!