What is Life Coaching?
Life coaching is a trusted relationship between a life coach and a client. The coach’s role in your life is to help you reach your maximum potential as a person.
People from all walks of life including professional athletes, corporate executives and every day people can benefit from life coaching. A life coach will help you move forward and set personal and professional goals that will give you the life you really want.
Why You Might Need a Life Coach
1. Accountability is one of the greatest strengths of Life Coaching. It is really hard to be objective about your own life. So often, people are so closely tied to the way we've been doing things (which usually aren't working) that a new or different perspective from a life coach is usually what will make the difference in whether or not you achieve your life or career goals.
2. Focus. Life coaching will keep you focused on the end result (achieving a goal) and remind you why it is important.
3. Guidance. A life coach will challenge your thinking, goals and willingness to grow. As somebody who has “been there, done that,” a coach also acts as a role model because of the experience that he or she shares. Your business coach isn’t there to always provide you with the answer. They are there to ask you questions and help you discover how to create the solution for yourself.
4. Support and Encouragement. A life coach serves as a partner who will encourage your toward making progress in achieving your goals and will remind you to celebrate your successes!
5. Enlightenment. As a human being, you will encounter blind spots - things you don't see coming or didn't even know existed. Life coaching can help you see the blind spots in your life. A good, competent, well-trained life coach is able to use their experience, both personal and from the other clients they work with, to help you avoid a lot of mistakes and to build an authentic life.
Creating an authentic life around who you are and what you enjoy doing is a truly gratifying achievement. It is also something that only a small percentage of people ever get to experience. I want to help you become a member of that elite group.
Which are you?
You are stuck.
You’ve achieved a lot so far, but you need help getting to the next level. When you face major decisions about life changes and transitions, from seeking a new career, to going back to school, to relocating to a new city, to getting married or divorced, a life coach can offer you sound, unbiased guidance. The indecision and feeling of being stuck usually starts because you aren't sure or willing to admit what it is that YOU really want! While friends and family can provide advice and listen to you vent, a life coach will help you determine what really matters to you in an honest way and deconstruct the “what ifs” and other inner voices you’re experiencing as you consider your options. You can get some help in getting unstuck here.
You need help making decisions, taking action or creating a vision for your life.
If your self-confidence isn't where it should be, you may not be comfortable making decisions and then taking action to support your decision. Or, your lack of self-confidence may simply be because you haven't created a vision for your life. Before you can accomplish a life-changing goal, you have to create a vision for what you want to see manifested in your life.
You have a vision but no strategy to make the vision a reality.
A life coach can help you get organized, create action steps and hold you accountable to take the required action steps to give birth to your vision. Once you are able to create a concrete vision, you will become unstoppable!
Life Coaching Programs